OnFrontiers is a US based expert consulting network with an emphasis on emerging markets issues. They recruit for everything from client phone consultations to projects and advisory / permanent hire opportunities.
The Expert Network Experience
For the first part of our OnFrontiers expert network review, let’s go over some of the basic things to expect out of an expert network service.
More likely than not, you were contacted by an expert network like OnFrontiers, and are wondering, is OnFrontiers a scam? You may be an industry expert, but rates like $500 an our seem completely outrageous for an expert interview.
We’re here to tell you, OnFrontiers is not a scam. Like any expert network firm, they help connect investment management firms, hedge funds, management consulting firms, and institutional investors to subject matter experts like you. OnFrontiers specializes in new and emerging markets, so the majority of your clients will likely be investors looking for opportunities to invest in a growing industry. These investors are making decisions worth millions or even billions, so they are willing to pay extremely high rates for an expert consultation.
You’re being paid to provide your industry insights and expertise, but expert network services like OnFrontiers are extremely concerned about compliance with insider trading regulations. Publicly traded companies do not want to engage in legal battles, so be sure to not share any confidential information regarding current or previous employers if you want to maintain compliance.
You’re a subject matter expert now, and your expertise is valuable! Independent consultants can’t match the insight that you have into your industry, and your clients need your information to augment their primary research. OnFrontiers is a bit new to the expert network game, and we encourage you to check out some of our other expert network reviews, especially if you have been contacted by multiple companies.
Sign up Link for New Consultants is here.
Raise Your Profile – Other Expert Networks (Signup Links)
If you’re interested in raising your profile as an expert, run through the list below and sign up for the networks which are relevant to your skills and geography.
- AlphaSights (Check out our Review here, Top 5 Global Expert Network)
- GLG – Top 5 Global Expert Network
- Dialectica – Leading European Expert Network
- Emissary.io (Expert Network Helping Sales Executives)
- ProSapient – Strong European Expert Network
- Third Bridge – Top 5 Global Expert Network
- GuidePoint – Top 5 Global Expert Network
- Atheneum Partners – European Network that went global
- Axon Advisors – Medium Sized US based Network
- BCC Global – Chinese / Emerging Markets Focused
- Business Talent Group – Management Consulting Engagements
- Candour – Expert Network focused on the Energy Sector
- Capvision – Expert Network Serving China
- Clarity – Pay per Minute Phone Calls for Entrepreneurs
- ENG – US Based Expert Network Serving Investors
- Experfy – US Based, Data Science Focused (Project Board)
- ExpertConnect – US Based Expert Network
- Experts Council – International Expert Network
- LYNK – Global Expert Network (Founded in Asia, Expanded)
- Magellan Research – US Based Expert Network Serving Investors
- Maven Research – US Based Expert Network
- Mosaic Research – US Based Expert Network
- Noble Insights – US Based Expert Network
- OnFrontiers – US Based Expert Network
- Primary Insight – US Based Expert Network
- RidgeTop Research – US Based Expert Network
- Slingshot – US Based Expert Network (group calls)
- Tegus – US Based Expert Network
- Zintro – US Based Expert Network (project board)
- Deep Bench – US Based Expert Network
- Expert Engine – US Based Expert Network
- The Network of Experts / Greenwood Research (US)
Do you work for OnFrontiers? Work with OnFrontiers ?
Drop us a line and share your perspective on their services!
Contact us at editor-at-highestpayinggigs.com